[Zope] Zope-2.7 both http and https in parallel?

Ng Pheng Siong ngps at netmemetic.com
Fri May 7 10:07:48 EDT 2004

On Thu, May 06, 2004 at 05:00:16PM +0200, Sascha Ottolski wrote:
> maybe I'm blind, but I can't make it working. I've seen the hints to put

You can with ZServerSSL, which works with Zope 2.7.0. I've been beta
testing a Windows installer; apart from one site all beta testers who
provided feedback reported the installer (and ZServerSSL itself ;-) works
fine. There are also several beta testers from whom I've not heard since
sending them the installer. ;-\

If you aren't on Windows, just apply the patches manually. Find ZServerSSL
in the current M2Crypto distribution.

(I also have a beta installer for Plone2 almost done, but I've been too
busy to send it to the several people who asked. Sorry.)

Cheers.

--
Ng Pheng Siong <ngps at netmemetic.com>

http://firewall.rulemaker.net -+- Firewall Change Management & Version Control