[Zope] Leaking Acquisition.ImplicitAcquirerWrapper

Jean-Francois.Doyon at CCRS.NRCan.gc.ca Jean-Francois.Doyon at CCRS.NRCan.gc.ca
Thu May 13 13:46:23 EDT 2004

Stefan,

Hmmm actually yes ... Not quite as high as the wrapper, but higher than I'd
expect, right this moment I've got 124219 for the wrapper and 48965 for
DateTime ...

I use standard user folders everywhere, I don't do anything special with
them ... So I have one in the root and one in each of two CMF instances.
I removed the "Members" folder ... I have about 4 or 5 users in each, most
access to the site is anonymous.

Although now that you say it, it'd be interesting to see if removing
user-based/authenticated access solves the problem.  I've been trying to
replicate the problem on a second copy of the site without success ... But
then I never authenticated against it other than through the ZMI ...

I'm looking forward to your response now that you've peaked my curiosity :)

Thanks for the help,
J.F.