Leaking HTTP requests (was: RE: [Zope] Leaking Acquisition.Implic itAcquirerWrapper)

Jean-Francois.Doyon at CCRS.NRCan.gc.ca Jean-Francois.Doyon at CCRS.NRCan.gc.ca
Thu May 13 15:31:34 EDT 2004

Oh, wait a minute ...

Looks like I'm actually leaking HTTP requests!

Class  May 12, 2004 5:08 pm  May 13, 2004 3:26 pm  Delta
Acquisition.ImplicitAcquirerWrapper  7190  138920  +131730
ZPublisher.HTTPRequest.HTTPRequest  352  18123  +17771
ZPublisher.BaseRequest.RequestContainer  329  18095  +17766
ZServer.HTTPResponse.ZServerHTTPResponse  338  18103  +17765

I saw some traffic on this same topic about archetypes & plone ...

Hopefully I'll be able to track this down more easily than wrapper problems.

Still any input will be appreciated, tracking down memory leaks always seems
like black magic to me :P

Thanks,
J.F.