[Zope] Startup with zopectl

Chris McDonough chrism at plope.com
Wed May 19 20:22:38 EDT 2004

Here's one that works under Redhat/Fedora... within it, replace
<<ZOPECTL>> with '/path/to/your/zopectl', put it in /etc/init.d as
"zope" then do "chkconfig --add zope".  In your zope.conf make sure to
set an "effective user" (maybe the user account under which you
installed Zope), as Zope will not allow itself to be run as root.

http://www.plope.com/software/zope-rpm/zope.init.in

- C