[Zope] zope performance issues and it just doesn't scale

Trevor Warren trevorwarren at yahoo.com
Tue May 25 10:34:50 EDT 2004

--- Chris Withers <chris at simplistix.co.uk> wrote:
> No, I think the user is the issue here...
>
> Chris - who's having a "grumpy" day
[snip]

 Chris, take a hike.

 BTW, Python still is the biggest bottle neck Zope has
towards scaling on one cpu. Zope does give acceptable
results but far lesser than other commercial app
servers.

 I am thankful to the community for the help and
support. And am happy with the extent to which zope
scales for me.

PN: You need to clean up your vocab before you post
such abusive languae on a mailing list. Admin are you
listening???

Trevor

=====
|  \) /    Scaling FLOSS in the Enterprise   \ (/ |
|_|_  \        trevorwarren at yahoo.com        / _|_|