[Zope] Re: audio order

Aaron aamehl at bezeqint.net
Thu May 27 16:42:36 EDT 2004

thanks,

I will do just that, and you have been more than helpful thanks

Aaron
On =D7=94', 2004-05-27 at 23:35, Nate Aune wrote:
> > Hi I see also that the list rejects the name of a compressed audio fi=
le
> > as spam m  p   3...
>=20
> Hmm.. Are you sure?  It was my understanding that the rejection was
> happening from your mail host, not the list server.
could be, I didn't pay that much attention. But I will avoid that dirty
word from now on.=20
>=20
> > I feel that after months of figuring out what I need to do to get my
> > project off the ground I am once again going back to the drawing boar=
d.
>=20
> I know the feeling. The best way to cure that is to just dig in and sta=
rt
> making a prototype. You'll learn a lot this way, and can usually elimin=
ate
> the uncertainty (or at least minimize it).
>=20
> Probably the fastest way to get up and running is to make a folderish S=
ong
> content type, and then upload your audio and notation files into that
> folder. Using Archetypes, it's super easy to make these types in no tim=
e.
I looked at the Archetypes article in Zope mag and saw a bunch of
python. I gather that these are premade chunks to add. I will need to as
you said dig in to get a feel for it.
>=20
> > My next question is must I lean zpt or dhtml.
>=20
> ZPT. Don't even mess with dtml since it's hardly ever used anymore.
> Here is a good tutorial for learning ZPT:
> http://zope.org/Documentation/Books/ZopeBook/2_6Edition/ZPT.stx
>=20
I will take a look
thanks