[Zope] Maintaining Zope => packing

Serge Renfer serge.renfer at edu.ge.ch
Tue Nov 16 03:15:19 EST 2004

Hi all,

I'm managing several zope instances on a Solaris machine, and I'd like
to pack them through crontab, as it is showed in the zope book.

http://zope.org/Documentation/Books/ZopeBook/2_6Edition/
MaintainingZope.stx

There are several root users on this machine, and I don't want to have
a crontab visible (with password in clear) by others with manager
rights.
To connect to a zope instance, for security reason, I would have liked
to have a user that could do only packing of the base. But there is no
"security tab" in the in the database page of the control panel. So I
cannot make a local role at this level.

Is there another way to give a user only this right (packing the
database) or should I renonce!

Thank you in advance for your answer(s)!

	serge