[Zope] Re: Zope Digest, Vol 6, Issue 22

Gregory Dudek dudek at cim.mcgill.ca
Thu Nov 18 12:51:11 EST 2004

I also had a problem with ZSyncer 0.6 on a Zope 2.6.2 installation and
I was attempting to do a sync with another
Zope (plone) 2.6.2.

I fixed the problem as follows (I can't promise this is a good fix, as
it's a quickie but it seems to be OK):

Around like 571 replace the code that looks like:

full = obj.absolute_url_path()

with

try: full = obj.absolute_url_path()
             except:
               # absolute_url_path and virtual_url_path just don't work
               # in a apache proxy-vhm-zope situation, apparently.
               full =  re.sub(r'.*?//.*?/',r'/',obj.absolute_url())

Greg Dudek