[Zope] The word "students"

Asad Habib ahabib at engin.umich.edu
Thu Nov 18 16:25:11 EST 2004

Is the word "students" a reserved word in Zope? Apparently, I named a list
"students" and then tried to populate it with the result set of a query.
This variable was never populated and Zope did not generate an error.
Also, I tested my query independently through phpMyAdmin and the Z SQL
interface and it passed. When I changed the name of this variable from
"students" to "studentNames", everything worked. Also, this is the only
variable named "students" in my application. Your input would be
appreciated. Thanks.

- Asad