[Zope] CoreBlog vs SimpleBlog?

Jake jake at zopezone.com
Tue Nov 23 15:31:33 EST 2004

Doesn't really matter. I have Plone installed, so dropping a new plone
site is pretty easy.

It looks to me like CoreBlog is more of a full package. Meaning, that the
entire site would be a blog. SimpleBlog seems to be blogging tools for a
plone site, meaning users could log in and blog in their sections, but it
would all be part of a main Plone site.

As this is a family thing, not sure which would be better. One big family
site, with lots of blog bits or a main family root, with individual blog
directories/sites.

Jake
--
http://www.ZopeZone.com