[Zope] in ZMI I can only "Add" a very restricted set of typeseverywhere!?

seberino at spawar.navy.mil seberino at spawar.navy.mil
Tue Nov 30 20:30:17 EST 2004

Peter

Thanks for the help.  I tried manage and manage_main since some docs
said one and some the other.  If I can see the list of folders down
the left side after typing my password
doesn't that mean I am logged in?  What is a definitive way to verify
if I can logged into ZMI or just browsing ZMI pages?

I set zope to run as non-root user seberino.
I logged into ZMI as seberino and all seems ok.
Must I somehow do something special to create a 'manager' account or
something else?

chris

Email: seberino at spawar.navy.mil