[Zope] Re: content.asp?content_category_id=1

Derrick Hudson dman at dman13.dyndns.org
Fri Oct 1 15:37:18 EDT 2004

On Sat, Sep 18, 2004 at 09:43:43AM +0100, John Poltorak wrote:

| How can I import a file called content.asp?content_category_id=1 to Zope?

That is the name of the file?  I suspect your apache vs. zope problem
is that apache doesn't set the content-type to html because the file
name doesn't end in .html.  My guess is that the data was once an
ASP-based site, then someone took a snapshot of it and saved the
static html using file names that resemble dynamic queries.

The simplest solution may be to tweak apache's configuration so that
it sets the content-type to text/html for all of those files, or to
use some sort of refactoring tool (I don't know of one for HTML) that
will rename the files and update the links to them.

HTH,
-D

--
If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not
in us.

www: http://dman13.dyndns.org/~dman/            jabber: dman at dman13.dyndns.org