[Zope] Re: [Warning] Potential serious Session/TemporaryStorage problem

Dennis Allison allison at sumeru.stanford.EDU
Wed Sep 1 17:44:58 EDT 2004

Dieter --

   Which version of Filestorage/TemporaryStorage has this error?  Are you
   going to do a patch?

   I'm also tracking a problem with Temporary Stroage which might be
   related.  I use session variables rather heavily and, occasionally,
   a running session loses its variables.  The problem manifests
   itself as a KeyError when referencing the session.   Other sessionss
   in the same Zope appear unaffected.  And it is not a timeout problem.