Time recording system (was: Re: [Zope] (no subject))

john blair mailtome200420032002 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 18 01:05:07 EDT 2004

> You design your data model (relational databases are
> not bad for
> these highly structured data), use Z SQL Methods to
> access the
> database (read/modify) and use PageTemplates for
> presentation.
But doing it this way is ame as doint in php or any
other  framework like cherrypy .How does zope help me?
>From my understanding I think in zope we have to
develop Zclasses    for objects not already available
which in this application can be timesheet etc.... Am
I right?? THis confuses me a lot..Are there any
examples on how to develop a data driven website??