[Zope] Conflict Errors

Sean Hastings whysean at softhome.net
Tue Sep 21 13:36:33 EDT 2004

1.) Is there any way to tell if the conflict errors I see in event.log are
Read or Write Conflict Errors?

2.) Is there any way to get event.log to produce more information on these
conflicts? Right now I get the URL that is raising the error, but no
function name (beyond what is in the URL) or line number.

--Sean