[Zope] Zope Session Timeout

Paul Winkler pw_lists at slinkp.com
Fri Sep 24 17:00:44 EDT 2004

On Fri, Sep 24, 2004 at 04:39:54PM -0400, Tiller, Michael (M.M.) wrote:
> Of course, I'm sure these were all lazy people who just like
> to complain and couldn't be troubled to RTFM.

Maybe not... but it's certainly easier to gripe than to help.
If you look a little further down, you see a note from me asking for
help with updating / improving the API reference in question.
So far I have heard from exactly one person (hi Don).

Maybe the call-for-help should go at the very top. I don't currently have
rights to do that on zope.org.

--

Paul Winkler
http://www.slinkp.com