[Zope] Survey of open source content management systems

Shai Sachs, e-guana.net cmsstudy at e-guana.net
Thu Sep 30 13:18:42 EDT 2004

Dear Zope User,

E-guana.net, an internet consulting firm that for the next two weeks is
conducting a survey of the eleven leading open source content management
systems. We are interested in your experiences with Zope. If you would
like to share your experience and opinions about <CMS Project Name>
please complete our brief online survey at
http://www.e-guana.net/cmsstudy.htm. The survey is short, and should
take no more than 10 minutes to complete.

Those who complete the survey by October 8th will receive a
complimentary free copy of the survey results once it is complete.

Thank you,
Shai Sachs

Shai Sachs
Associate Consultant