[Zope] Dynamic Zope Style Sheets with HTML 4.01 Strict

Pascal Peregrina Pperegrina at Lastminute.com
Fri Apr 1 07:35:48 EST 2005

I do exactly the same thing, except that I do it directly in the ZPT :
python:here.REQUEST.RESPONSE.setHeader('content-type', 'text/css')"/>

Pascal

-----Message d'origine-----
De : zope-bounces at zope.org [mailto:zope-bounces at zope.org]De la part de
Andy Yates
Envoyé : jeudi 31 mars 2005 21:53
À : zope at zope.org
Objet : RE: [Zope] Dynamic Zope Style Sheets with HTML 4.01 Strict

Thanks!  I've never used dtml for style sheets.  I've always used page
templates and never had a problem 'til now.  Also, I don't see a way to
set the content type on a dtml doc or method.  I assume it would be
text/html and then I back in the same boat.  To restate my problem,
FireFox in HTML 4.01 Strict mode does not seem to accept a style sheet
if the content type is text/html.  It needs to see text/css.  (Of course
IE is fat dumb and happy)  Everything worked fine until I added this doc
string to my page:

Unless somebody has some better magic this seems work.

context.REQUEST.RESPONSE.setHeader('content-type', 'text/css')
return context.stylesheet()

This way I can leave the content type on the page template text/html so
Zope is happy and make FireFox happy by overriding the content type to
text/css.

Andy

Of Paul Winkler

Zope maillist  -  Zope at zope.org