[Zope] Re: Plone/Zope on Debian Sarge

Shane Graber sgraber at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 10:14:36 EST 2005

google search for your error message yielded:

http://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zope/2005-January/155790.html

If you did an 'apt-get install plone' it's still trying to pull in
Zope 2.6.  What I ended up doing was to uninstall plone and then
'apt-get install zope2.7', create my default instance w/
mkzopeinstance.py (installed to /var/lib/zope2.7/instance/default) and
then just dropped the Plone, etc packages into my
/instances/default/Producs folder.

Shane

On Apr 1, 2005 10:05 AM, Tres Seaver <tseaver at zope.com> wrote:

http://liquid.homelinux.org/