[Zope] Re: Does anyone care whether we deprecate ZClasses?

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Fri Apr 8 02:46:51 EDT 2005

Jim Fulton wrote:
> I wish they were gone, but they are still there.
> Someday, I'd like to se a TALES-based DTML, but I doubt
> I'll ever have time to do it.

You know that means you want to deprecate it really ;-)

I still maintaining ofrcing users to learn two templating languages, one
of which is one of the oldest things in the whole framework, is pretty
cruel, but then we as a community, do seem to like inflicting new
languages on our end users *grinz*

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk