[Zope] Zope workflow for change management

Paul Winkler pw_lists at slinkp.com
Tue Dec 13 18:09:11 EST 2005

On Tue, Dec 13, 2005 at 04:34:50PM -0500, Jonathan Cyr wrote:
> Could be... Plone is a product built on top of Zope, and includes a
> component called CMF (content management framework)  CMF is available as
> a Zope extension without Plone, as well.  CMF is the workflow piece of
> the puzzle.  The piece you seek.

Well, I'd say rather that CMF *includes* a "workflow piece of the
puzzle".  CMF stands for "Content Management Framework"; lots of
it has nothing to do with workflow at all. The workflow package
that comes with it is DCWorkflow, although you can ignore that and use
other implementations such as Openflow.

--

Paul Winkler
http://www.slinkp.com