[Zope] Managing Content Access and Multiple Users

Francisco Chamorro fechamorro at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 23 14:16:22 EST 2005

Hi everyone, I have a process question and wanted to know what tools are
available in zope to help me solve this issue.  A total of 6
developers/producers access zope on a daily basis and make updates to pages,
sometimes the same pages.

The problem I'm having is that sometimes one developer will make changes to
a page, push those changes to our preview environment for client review and
wait for client feedback.  Then another developer will access the same page,
make his own changes (not realizing there are changes not approved) and push
his changes and the non-approved ones to live, causing products to go live
before they are supposed to etc.

What tools (if any) are available to help me solve this issue?  My first
thought was to install CVS, but I'm not entirely sure that will solve it
entirely.  Are there any tools available for work flow in zope?  Any help
would be really appreciate.

Thank you.

-Francisco