[Zope] Managing Content Access and Multiple Users

Andreas Jung lists at andreas-jung.com
Fri Dec 23 14:25:19 EST 2005

--On 23. Dezember 2005 11:16:22 -0800 Francisco Chamorro
<fechamorro at hotmail.com> wrote:

> What tools (if any) are available to help me solve this issue?  My first
> thought was to install CVS, but I'm not entirely sure that will solve it
> entirely.  Are there any tools available for work flow in zope?  Any help
> would be really appreciate.

I would use CMF as basis for such a product. Use DCWorkflow to create a
workflow for your content. Then you can implement any business-logic
(checkin-checkout etc.) on top of a workflow. If you need something outside
CMF you can re-use the WebDAV locking mechanism.

-aj