[Zope] Re: PAM

Tom Trelvik ttt at cwru.edu
Wed Feb 2 09:47:33 EST 2005

> dma0380 wrote:
>
>> In as far as the PluggableAuthenticationService, that is new in Zope
>> 3, correct?

	Just to clarify for any others looking to investigate this for the
first time as I recently was, googling for
PluggableAuthenticationService won't yield many hits, and none useful if
you're looking for documentation or download links.  This is because
this product for a pluggable authentication service actually goes by the
name PluggableAuthService, not PluggableAuthenticationService.
Realizing that distinction drastically helped my ability to find more
helpful information on it.  =)

Tom