[Zope] Authorization problem with python module

Etienne Desgagné etienne.desgagne.1 at ulaval.ca
Wed Feb 2 22:11:13 EST 2005

Hi Everyone,

   I have a security problem with a python script in Zope (2.7.0). I try to
import a not very common python module to use some of is method in my script.

In the _init_.py of the product that use this module, I have checked if
"allow_module" and "allow_class" is correctly set ans all seems to be ok. The
problem is when I use one of the method of a class of that module in my script,
a message box appear asking for my login and password and if I write my user
name and password (manager) it doesn't work.

I receive message like: you have not the authorization to access this method in
that context...

Someone have an idea of what I'm doing wrong? Is there a way to bypass this
security check?

Thanks a lot

Etienne