[Zope] Date of the first transaction in ZODB

Pascal Peregrina Pperegrina at Lastminute.com
Fri Feb 25 04:41:32 EST 2005

Hi,

I would like to know the simpliest way to get the date of the first (oldest)
transaction in a ZODB.
I use a Zope/Zeo configuration.

I was able to retrieve this date by using  _p_jar.db().undoInfo(), but this
takes time, because the first transaction is the last entry of the returned
table...

So I was wondering if there was another solution.

Thanks.

Pascal

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com