[Zope] AttributeError when attempting to view a a user in acl_users

Stefan H. Holek stefan at epy.co.at
Thu Jan 6 17:29:11 EST 2005

This may mean you have a folder or object named 'user' around. Remove
that. Treat 'user' as a reserved id. Welcome to the joys of the DTML
namespace. ;-)

Stefan

--
The time has come to start talking about whether the emperor is as well
dressed as we are supposed to think he is.               /Pete McBreen/