[Zope] custom_persist_obj

Pascal Peregrina Pperegrina at Lastminute.com
Mon Jun 20 09:24:12 EDT 2005

You have a built-in Zope object for this : PersistentMapping.

dict1=PersistentMapping({'a':1,'b':1,'c':1, ...})
dict1=PersistentMapping({'a':2,'d':4,'e':6})

The only thing you can not do compared to dictionaries is :
for key in dict1:
 do something
(you need to use for key in dict1.keys():...)

Pascal

-----Message d'origine-----
De : zope-bounces at zope.org [mailto:zope-bounces at zope.org]De la part de
Tamas Hegedus
Envoyé : lundi 20 juin 2005 11:12
À : zope at zope.org
Objet : [Zope] custom_persist_obj

Hi,

I am new to Zope and not a programmer. It is a little bit complex for
me. I am very frustrated, as I can not find the solution for a pretty
simple task:

I would like to have persistent object with dictionaries.
I think I do not need a ZClass or Product, just a simple object for
holding mutable and persistent dictionaries (Manipulating with Script).
Like
MyObject:
   dict1 = [ a:1, b:1, c:1, ...]
   dict2 = [ a:2, d:4, e:6]