[Zope] Dynamic Zope Style Sheets with HTML 4.01 Strict

Paul Winkler pw_lists at slinkp.com
Thu Mar 31 12:59:56 EST 2005

On Thu, Mar 31, 2005 at 11:38:59AM -0600, Andy Yates wrote:
> Am I going to have to write a python script to call the style sheet page
> template and change the content type or is there a better way to handle
> this?

Page Templates are awkward to use for non-XML output. I never tried
to use them for stylesheets.
fwiw, I have good results using DTML Methods for my dynamic stylesheets.
It's about the only thing I use DTML for anymore.
Mine look roughly like this:

<dtml-with SomethingThatGivesMeABunchOfProperties>

body {
	background-color: &dtml-mainBackgroundColor;;
	color: &dtml-mainTextColor;;
}

/* more style rules follow */

</dtml-with>