[Zope] How to find out the full URL

Hong Yuan hongyuan at homemaster.cn
Wed May 11 12:36:53 EDT 2005

I have a page template, say 'products.pt', which takes
traverse_subpath[0] as one of the variables, so e.g. the URL:
  http://myserver/products/100
will actually call products.pt, which get 100 from the URL and displays
it in the template.

Now my question is how can I get the full URL from within the tempalte
'products.pt'? If I use 'request/URL' it will show
'http://myserver/products' only, with the subpath somehow dropped. How
can I get the '/100' part back?

Ideally, I'd like to get back the whole URL as entered in the browser as
a string. From the REQUEST I have to put together URL and QUERY_STRING,
and the section (#xxx) part of the url can not be found in REQUEST.

Thanks for helping.
Hong Yuan