[Zope] export/import problems with plone site

Faheem Mitha faheem at email.unc.edu
Mon Nov 14 19:33:55 EST 2005

On Mon, 14 Nov 2005, [ISO-8859-15] Tarek Ziadé wrote:

> Faheem Mitha wrote:
>

>> Hi,
>>
>> I successfully exported/imported a Plone site from one Zope instance to
>> another.
>>
>> However, when I try to publish the Plone page, I experience an error.
>>
>> Does anyone know what the problem is here, or what to look for?
>
> Hi,
>
> It looks like the pagetemplate portlet_forum_latest doesn't exist on the
> target instance

Hi,

Thanks for replying.

Yes, it looks like portlet_forum_latest comes from CMFBoard. This is in
the Product folder in the original Zope instance on Fedora. Sttempts to
put it in the new Zope instance on Debian result in the Zope site hanging
when I attempt to access it.

Any ideas?                                                      Faheem.

> You should also reindex the portal_catalog after the import is finished

How should I do this?