[Zope] Error on starting and stopping Zope 2.8.2

hpinson at indepthl.com hpinson at indepthl.com
Fri Oct 14 13:37:53 EDT 2005

>> It's a DeprecationWarning.

I see. Thanks.

> In contrast, Python 2.4 is now _required_ for Zope 3 development.
> Zope 3 has a different approach to security, which isn't as sensitive
> to changes in Python.

Good point-- this is why I had compiled 2.8.2 erroneously with Python
2.4.2-- I was experimenting with Zope 3 instance, and had read the
docs recommending Py 2.4.2.  My bad assumption was to take the same
approach with Python 2.8.2. Fortunatly I have 2.3.5 installed along
side 2.4.2 and can revert to that.

--
Harlow Pinson
Indepth Learning