[Zope] Defining and creating a temporary storage for each user

Marco Bizzarri marco.bizzarri at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 15:52:34 EDT 2005

Hi all.

My work environment is Zope 2.7.x

I would like to create a different temporary storage for each user. Of
course, I can't simply write them in the zope.conf.

Users should have their own storage, so that they can create/modify objects
inside that, without influencing the general, shared database.

Is this configuration possible? I've seen I could manipulate entries in the
dbtab object, but I'm not sure this is safe after the first startup.

Regards
Marco