[Zope] please explain the difference...

akonsu akonsu at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 19:21:34 EDT 2005

thank you. i understand now. the plone controller was the reason why i
got confused:

for example, this page has the screen shot of the "ports" UI of the
controller (see section 7):
http://python.developpez.com/cours/plone2/. the UI shows two http
ports, one for plone, another for zope, which made me believe that
there are two instances running. i still believe that the windows msi
creates two zope instances but i need to verify it. but, thanks, my
main question has been answered. ;-)

konstantin