[Zope] Same product in multiple instances automatically?

Kirk Strauser kirk at daycos.com
Fri Sep 9 11:49:26 EDT 2005

On Friday 09 September 2005 10:25, Paul Winkler wrote:
> > To be honest, I'd expect something a little different, namely that each
> > instance would automatically pull in all the products in the site
> > installation (like [1] and [2] above), but that doesn't seem to be the
> > case.  Is that a configuration issue, by design, or by accident?
>
> It's a configuration issue.  Check out the "products" directive
> in zope.conf.

The one that says:

    "The master Products directory exists in Zope's software home, and
     cannot be removed from the products path (and should not be added to it
     here)."

?  That seemed to me that I shouldn't be adding /usr/local/www/Zope/Products
to the search path, although I'm unsure of the reasons.
--
Kirk Strauser
The Day Companies