[Zope] Using Structured Text and HTML-quote together for RSS 2.0

David H bluepaul at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 9 19:41:44 EDT 2005

Does this affect Chris's chances in the annual "Zope Cogeniality Awards"?
BTW DTML does not suck.  I too have written lots of code w/it.  I do
find ZPT to be preferable - but it does take effort (brain re-wiring)
and if your up to your elbows in alligators its just not the time to
convert.

I waited for the next project to go all ZPT (except with some CSS handling).
I'm waiting for my next project to go all Zope 3 and I can't wait. :-)

All best,
David