[Zope] Using Structured Text and HTML-quote together for RSS 2.0

Jonathan Cyr cyrj at cyr.info
Fri Sep 9 15:56:08 EDT 2005

Dude,

I appreciate the amount of effort that you contribute to the
community... but that said... you really are quite rude and
obnoxious.... hence the "Go easy" warning.

Your skills in dealing with people pale in comparison to your Zope
prowess.  Talking down to people doesn't build community... no matter
how right you are.  Building a community isn't about code, or
rightousness... it's about people... consider the effects of your tone
on this list.

If you need to be right that badly, have at it.... You're right, DTML
sucks, ZPT and whatever else is the obvious solution... my issue is
solved... thank you so much for your time.

Bait taken, with apologies to all,

-Jon

--
Jonathan Cyr