[Zope] Documentation and Books

Erik Billing erik at ekhagen.org
Fri Apr 21 04:06:21 EDT 2006

The Plone version which I was speaking about, at
http://www.plope.com/Books/2_7Edition, is version 2.7 and is as far as I've
seen the same as v. 2.7 at zope.org, except for the reader comments of
course. The book may of course have bin updated consciously but left the
comments from 2002, for example in the "Extending zope" chapter, intact.
Anyway, it doesn't really matter, my point was just that it doesn't look
that good.
/Erik