[Zope] Documentation and Books

Bakhtiar A Hamid bakhtiar.ahamid at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 04:15:34 EDT 2006

On 4/21/06, Erik Billing <erik at ekhagen.org> wrote:

> The Plone version which I was speaking about, at
> http://www.plope.com/Books/2_7Edition, is version 2.7 and is as far as
> I've seen the same as v. 2.7 at zope.org, except for the reader comments
> of course. The book may of course have bin updated consciously but left the
> comments from 2002, for example in the "Extending zope" chapter, intact.
> Anyway, it doesn't really matter, my point was just that it doesn't look
> that good.
> /Erik

let's fix that.  afaik, the development was done and stalled after some
time, for the lack of time, resources, etc.  if others would like to help,
i'm sure Chris M will gladly accept.

get the files, edit, extend, add, etc and send to chris for inclusion.

also, another notable book is dieters zope book. google for it

hth

--
http://myzope.kedai.com.my - my-zope org