[Zope] zope sql_delimiter windows

Marco Bizzarri marco.bizzarri at gmail.com
Sun Dec 24 15:12:47 EST 2006

I suspect it could have something to do with psycopg2. I remember
while I was checking my application (which runs using psycopg1) that I
could get a repeated segmentation fault while I run a test which used
sql_delimiter.

You could try to check on the psycopg2 ml.

Regards
Marco

On 12/24/06, garry saddington <garry at schoolteachers.co.uk> wrote:
> On Sun, 2006-12-24 at 16:10 +0100, Andreas Jung wrote:
> OK, sorry for the lack of info. What happens is that Zope stops
> responding when I fire off a ZSQL method containing a 'sql_delimiter'
> and then I get the standard Windows message:
> python.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close........etc.
> All I can say is that it has something to do with msvcr71.dll which is
> in the detail of the above error message. There is no other hint in any
> logs as to what is happening and when I close the above dialogue, Zope
> comes back to life and the offending ZSQL has not run.
> Only ZSQL methods which rely on sql_delimiter are affected. I have
> repeated the error on XP pro sp2 and XP home SP2 with Zope versions
> 2.8,.2.9 and 2.10 using the Pythons that ship with these versions (ie
> standard Windows installs). DA is psycopg2 and database is Postgresql.
> Any Ideas, can I provide any further information?
> Regards
> Garry

Marco Bizzarri
http://iliveinpisa.blogspot.com/