[Zope] Using ReStructuredText instead of StructuredDocument inside ZPT

John Schinnerer johnschinnerer at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 25 23:13:49 EST 2006

Aloha,

> huh? You should be able to extend the expression above by calling
> the objects render method?

> container/client_content/some_STX_object/render">

OK, tried that - I get a username/password prompt that won't take
anything as authorized, and I end up with this error:
-----------------
Site Error

Error Type: Unauthorized
Error Value: You are not allowed to access 'render' in this context

I can post the full trace if needed, seems like overkill at this point
as I assume it's some kind of general security thing with ReST Document
that I simply don't know about.

So now what?
Even the zope instance root/owner username and PW are not accepted...??

If it's to be useful to me I need it to just render for Anonymous as
it's part of public site content.

thanks,
John S.