[Zope] ERROR Zope Could not import Products.ZMySQLDA

Jonathan dev101 at magma.ca
Wed Jun 14 10:53:55 EDT 2006

Please keep your posts on the list...

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jeremiah Foster" <jeremiah.foster at theclickstore.se>
To: "Jonathan" <dev101 at magma.ca>
Sent: Wednesday, June 14, 2006 10:43 AM
Subject: Re: [Zope] ERROR Zope Could not import Products.ZMySQLDA

> On Wed, 2006-06-14 at 10:29 -0400, Jonathan wrote:

Did you use python 2.3 or python 2.3.4 (or 2.3.5)?  This may make a
difference.

Is the ZMySQLDA product installed ok?  Check the icon in the ZMI - Control
Panel - Product Management folder (it should not show a broken product
icon).  You can also check the ZMI - Add list, there should be a 'Z MySQL
Database Connection' entry in the list.

Jonathan