[Zope] Acquisition? problem

Hans Then h.then at pythea.nl
Fri Jun 30 11:16:21 EDT 2006

Hi all,

I am writing a small object browser for the EPOZ toolbox. In the browser I
have a tree of object references. Clicking on the tree should show more
details of the selected object. I have created a template details that
should show the details of the object, like this:

/folder/selected_object/details

This is all TTW code by the way. The template works fine for most values of
selected_object, but for some it fails. It fails for at least PageTemplates
and Python Scripts. For those objects, calling the details template will
simply show the normal output of the object.

Any ideas on how to solve this?

Regards,

Hans Then