[Zope] Acquisition? problem

Jonathan dev101 at magma.ca
Fri Jun 30 09:38:05 EDT 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: "Hans Then" <h.then at pythea.nl>
> I am writing a small object browser for the EPOZ toolbox. In the browser I
> have a tree of object references. Clicking on the tree should show more
> details of the selected object. I have created a template details that
> should show the details of the object, like this:
>
> /folder/selected_object/details
>
> This is all TTW code by the way. The template works fine for most values
> of
> selected_object, but for some it fails. It fails for at least
> PageTemplates
> and Python Scripts. For those objects, calling the details template will
> simply show the normal output of the object.

if you have a python script in the middle of your path, eg:

folder/pythonscript/somethingelse

then the pythonscript routine will get executed and 'somethingelse' will be
passed in a variable called 'traverse_subpath'

Create a test python script and try it out (look for traverse_subpath in the
REQUEST namespace)

Jonathan