[Zope] UnpicklingError (_importDuringCommit)

Aroldo Souza-Leite asouzaleite at gmx.de
Fri Mar 3 10:52:17 EST 2006

Hi list,

I'm getting the UnpicklingError error below while trying to do an
Import-Export-Import from an Ubuntu hoary  to  an Ubuntu Breezy
Zope-2.8.5 , Python 2.3.5 - instance. I found similar errors in the
archives, but no explanation for this one.

Thanks.

Aroldo.

*Error Type: UnpicklingError*
*Error Value: invalid load key, ''.

*

    * Module ZPublisher.mapply, line 88, in mapply
    * Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 40, in call_object
    * Module OFS.ObjectManager, line 575, in manage_importObject
    * Module OFS.ObjectManager, line 592, in _importObjectFromFile
    * Module ZODB.ExportImport, line 75, in importFile
    * Module transaction._transaction, line 297, in savepoint
    * Module transaction._transaction, line 294, in savepoint
    * Module transaction._transaction, line 657, in __init__
    * Module ZODB.Connection, line 1034, in savepoint
    * Module ZODB.Connection, line 470, in _commit
    * Module ZODB.ExportImport, line 140, in _importDuringCommit

UnpicklingError: invalid load key, ''.