[Zope] display results from external source in zpt

Dean Hale dean.hale at sunderland.ac.uk
Wed Mar 15 04:14:42 EST 2006

Hi,

Apologies if this is easy to do, cannot find any help in the archives
(but then again not sure what to search for)

We currently run a script on an external server which returns results
depending on the userid of the user, which is added to the link below
once the user logs into zope.

 It works and displays what is needed, however i would like to display
the results somehow within a page template rather than the user having
to go elsewhere to see the results.

tal:attributes="href
string:http://site.ac.uk/cgi-bin/tasks?uid=$uid&fmt=plain">view results</a>

Basically we would like to run above somehow but all results are
returned within the same page.

Hope this makes sense and is this possible?

thanks very much
dean