[Zope] psycopgda

Infor Gates info_gates at yahoo.com
Fri May 5 23:52:55 EDT 2006

version 1.0.0 is very old. You should try the last stable version 1.1.21.  I have used this version with Zope 2.8.x with Postgresql 8.0.x.  It is stable.

CY

Josh Stephenson <josh at clearwired.com> wrote: I recently installed psycopgda version 1.0.0 and restarted zope.  I can
see that it installed because it's listed under products in zope's
control panel, but it's not listed in the drop-down menu where all the
other products are.

I installed by doing:
python install.py build
python install.py install

Zope 2.9.2
Python 2.4.2
PostgreSQL 8.1.3

I've tried installing psycopg version 2-2.0b8, but I don't even get a
listing in the products under zope's control panel.

What am I doing wrong?
Zope maillist  -  Zope at zope.org
(Related lists -