[Zope] psycopgda

Josh Stephenson josh at clearwired.com
Mon May 8 10:32:27 EDT 2006

Thanks for the help Infor

I deleted the psycopgda 1.0.0 product from zope and installed version
1.1.21 via the psycopg-1.1.21 tarball.  After consulting the FAQ I
realized I had to install mxDateTime, and run ./configure telling it
where to find zope, postgres libs and the mxdatetime lib.  Then, after
running make, make install and make install-zope, I had to copy the
PsycopgDA dir to the Product dir of my zope instance.

Thanks for the help from everyone else too!