[Zope] Zope Alternative

Paul Winkler pw_lists at slinkp.com
Sun Nov 12 19:23:57 EST 2006

On Sun, Nov 12, 2006 at 05:54:35PM -0600, Perry Smith wrote:
> Also... I don't watch this email with an eagle eye, but why haven't
> you just asked?  These guys are terrific at answering questions and
> pointers.  Watch:
>
> What module should I look at to help track down where the attributes
> of an image are coming from?

this is inherited from the Persistent class in ZODB.
You're looking for bobobase_modification_time,
for hysterical raisins.

Note however that it's updated on *any* transaction commit that touches
the object in question, which often isn't granular enough for apps that
care about things like mod time.  If you want something else, CMF has
examples of doing the DublinCore date stuff.  IIRC Philip's book has
examples of doing dublin core in the zope 3 style.

Happy to prove this particular point ;-)

--

Paul Winkler
http://www.slinkp.com