[Zope] zeoctl logreopen doesn't work

Andrew Langmead alangmead at boston.com
Wed Sep 13 10:51:20 EDT 2006

On Sep 13, 2006, at 4:00 AM, Gerhard Schmidt wrote:
> But no new zeo.log is created and all log entries still go to the
> old file.

It looks like that wasn't implemented and just sort of stubbed out.
The method that gets called with logrotate looks like this:

     def handle_sigusr2(self):
         # TODO: this used to reinitialize zLOG. How do I achieve
         # the same effect with Python's logging package?
         # Should we restart as with SIGHUP?
         log("received SIGUSR2, but it was not handled!",
level=logging.WARNING)